Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jake's Photo Shoot








It's hard to not do the same things for number two and three as you did for one...not because you don't have the same desires for them but because you no longer have as much time or money!! We took Jake to picture people a couple weeks ago and I am so glad we did. You can really see the red tint to his hair in these pictures. When he did his naked pics they had to take him to the front...the place right by the window to the mall. I think 7 or 8 people stopped and watched him take pictures...there is just something about a naked baby that makes people smile and laugh, especially when they have so many rolls like Mr. Jake. It was a lot of fun...thanks Mom! It was a wonderful Mother's Day gift.

3 comments:

The Deming Four said...

Jake is adoreable! I just want to squeeze him!!!!

Mark said...

Will you please send my nephew to MD? I'll bring him home in June...but I need him immediately. You won't miss him, will you?

Love y'all.

Rachael and Chris said...

Absolutely precious...love those eyes!!!