Monday, May 12, 2008

Jake turns 6 months!!


There is no doubt the kid is a boy...he wrestled this dinosaur for 20 minutes!




He is becoming our boy of many faces...we can't believe the things this kid can do with his eyebrows!




We go back and forth on who he resembles the most. There are so many times I think he looks like our nephew, Noah, when he makes all of his faces (Josh and Teresa's boy) but he is also very much a Nicholas (my mom's side of the family). You can't see it so much here but in some other pictures taken he has a very distinct red tint to his hair and he obviously has huge blue eyes...all of which are from Mom's side. Ben's mom sees my uncle all the time in him (Jack Nicholas) and last night Ben said he looked like a Bobinski (which would be my mom's sister). We'll see. One thing I know for sure is that I am in love with this kid and he is a complete angel!



1 comment:

Mark and Missy said...

I see John Boy Bobinski big time! Before I read your blog I was thinking he looked like a Nicholas/Bobinski. Kiss his cheeks for me! Love you all.