Saturday, October 11, 2008

The worst blogger ever!

I know I'm horrible, I haven't updated anyone in 4 months. I did start a facebook but this seems to be more personal somehow. I do have my reasons...I haven't forgotten about anyone! We still miss you terribly.

The update and all the reasons I have been neglecting this site...

Well...Ben did become an operator as you read in our last blog. He left shortly after for Atlanta for 6 weeks. We went to Houston for the last two weeks. Ben came home in July but we stayed in Houston for another week then week to Austin to complete his training. During that time we saw several friends we had not seen in years. We spent time with the Livesays, Huntleys and the Mays. It was great to meet their families for the first time. Afterwards we came home to a hurricane hitting two days later and then we moved apartments the next week. Then we started Ben's first complete month at the store and Tyler started school at the end of August. I've been trying to getting slowly involved. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home mom but it took me a lot of months to get used to it. I'm used to chaos and schedules and I thrive in those conditions. I wasn't used to making my own list of things to do on my time (well actually not my own time...the time the kids allowed me is more like it). I know it sounds crazy that that should be a problem but when you go from working and having kids to just having kids it is a downshift. It's getting better. After all of that, I went on a complete girls trip with my mom, sister and best friend, Crista to New York for Missy's 29th birthday. We had so much fun...ate a lot of food, walked a ton and saw Mamma Mia (completely awesome) and Lion King. I felt very spoiled.

And, lastly, the biggest news of all...

The last reason to why I can't seem to get it together and keep up with posts/pictures is that we found out that baby #4 is on his/her way. Yes, you heard me right, we are pregnant AGAIN and I am well aware of the fact that Jake isn't even 1 yet!! We've know for a while now, I'm 15 weeks along and due April 5th.

It's neat how the Lord can come full circle in your life. We found out August 1st that we were expecting this baby...6 years ago on that day, we miscarried our first baby. The due date for that baby was April 5th...just like this baby #4.

So...extra prayers are appreciated. We are moving into a house at the end of this month and then getting our things out of storage in Georgia next month. Life will be a little nuts for a while but I'll try to keep you updated!!

Love you!
The Stovers

2 comments:

The Deming Four said...

We are so excited for you guys! What if you have a girl?????? She'll be the queen be for sure! We are thrilled and will keep you in our prayers with your busy schedule!

Eph 2:20-21 "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever."

Love,
the demings!

Debra Helton said...

Hello Stover Family!

We are so excited about baby #4!! We miss you guys dearly.

The boys are awesome. Enjoy this time at home; we so miss when the boys were little. Time goes by way too fast!

We are praying for all of you and the exciting journey you guys are on!

All our love,
The Heltons